I started researching the best virtual classroom platforms and discovered that WizIQ has won this title for four consecutive years at the World Education Awards through the World Education Congress. This looks to be an amazing platform! Some of the pro’s include:
1. Full mobile learning across most all devices (Android and iOS)
2. Live instruction – classes can meet in real time and get face to face instruction
3. Tracks milestones and stats
4. Seamlessly integrates with Moodle
5. Create or use video and ability to write custom assessments, use white boards and more…
I encourage everyone to have a glance and give some feedback if they have used this or something similar. It is awfully convenient having all these capabilities in one place and not having to jump from one app to another. Thoughts?